Thursday 16 June 2011

2 little birds


I was sitting on our couch the other day when these two little birds came for a visit. It was the neatest thing! waking up to the chirping of birds right outside your window is not a regular occurrence, when you live on the 7th floor of a high-rise in the middle of a city :) Immediately, I heard Bob Marley's voice in my head, singin' a slightly altered version of 'Three Little Birds'...

I rose up up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
TWO little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', "This is my message to you-ou-ou:"

Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

it was a great day!! *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment