Wednesday 12 October 2011

Puppy Love :)


It has been a while since I have updated this blog :P sorry!

Life has been uber busy around here:
~ I finished school (YAY)
~ Matt and I went on an epic road trip! (YAY)
~ We gave our notice to our landlords in White Rock (YAY)
~ We found a new place in North Vancouver (YIPEE)
~ WE GOT A PUPPY!! (HURRAH)
~ I have begun writing the qualifying exam for the CPCA. If I pass this, I am on my way to becoming a registered counselor. (YAY)

Charli, our new puppy, is a purebred yellow labrador. She is a sweet puppy ... and she sure keeps us on our toes :) Matt and I are completely smitten with her!

Like I said, life is busy! But what JOY it is to live a life filled with opportunity, adventure and love :)


2 comments:

  1. Your pup is adorable! Sounds like you sure are busy, but with really fun things! I hope you pass your exam! You will make a GREAT counsellor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a treat to find a BC blogger and even better in the Lower Mainland. There are a few - Donna at Funky Junk Interiors is a great favorite, she lives in Abbotsford. Thanks for following.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete